I Am The Situationist.

The blog that has been moved around, deleted, edited, far too many times.

8.03.2005

Reborn.

I don't know how you got here, but it was obviously not because of me.

I got into lots of trouble for posting the truth on my previous Myspace blog. It was really good therapy for me, it made me really feel good, it was a reason for me to go on with my life. Unfortunately some people didn't agree with that idea, and made a big deal out of it. Mr. There He Is, especially.

They got to the point of messaging the one I love, and threatening to post blogs about her. Internet blackmail, that's the most modern thing nowadays. To be honest, she isn't much of a writer (or a thinker), so I am not worried, not the least bit. I wouldn't mind having her post a blog about me anyway, at least that would make me feel slightly important.

As I mentioned, no, this is not for sympathy.
This is therapy for me. And a lesson learned for you. You don't have to say anything, or comment, or whatever. But I just hope what I go through would be enough to make someone not go through the same things.

And all this was caused by, yes, a pot of hot tea.

p/s I am sorry munchkin, I know I promised you that I would stop blogging, but if I don't do this, I would die inside as a person. And I know you know that. It's the second time I've deleted my Myspace account because of her, and I don't know why i keep doing that for her, for he sake. I know its twisted, but then again, aren't we all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home